- Salmon – 225g
- King Prawns – 60g
- Dill – 2 tbsp
- Sour Cream / Yoghurt – 4 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Mustard – 1 tbsp
- Olive Oil
- Chop the dill.
- In a small bowl, mix the dill, sour cream, lemon juice and mustard.
- Cut your salmon in to half so it makes two layers.
- Get one of your salmon layers.
- Add 3 tbsp of the sauce on it.
- Put the king prawns on the sauce and put your second salmon layer to make it a sandwich.
- Add a splash of olive oil and rosemary to the top
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂