- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 500ml Whole Milk
- 4 tbsp White Flour
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Mushroom
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Heat 500ml of whole milk in a sauce pan.
- Add 4 tbsp of white flour, 1 tsp of black pepper and 1 cup of mushroom.
- Mix well and when it starts to get thick, add 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Mix well and reduce until it gets thick.
- Let it cool for half an hour.
- Flatten the chicken breasts so they are really thin.
- Put some of the sauce on the flattened chicken breast (as much as you like) and roll like shown in the video (roll it exactly the same).
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and put breadcrumbs and the flour in separate trays/plates.
- Dip the chicken in the flour, eggs and the breadcrumbs respectively.
- Deep fry at high heat for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy 🙂