- King Prawns – 200g
- Single Cream – 250ml
- White Wine – 150ml
- Butter – 1tbsp
- Tagliatelle – 200g
- Cherry Tomatoes – 1 Cup
- Black Pepper
- Put the pan on high heat and melt the butter.
- Put the king prawns in and cook until they are fully cooked.
- Pour the wine and cook until prawns absorb all of it.
- Put the tomatoes and cook until they soften a bit but are still crunchy.
- Pour your cream and put a teaspoon of black pepper. Reduce until it is thick
- Put your slightly undercooked pasta and mix.
- Turn the heat off and mix a handfull of chopped basil in.
- Wait 3-5 minutes so the basil releases its flavour